UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Apply: The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started an important scheme for the marriage of girls from poor and poor families of their state. The name of this scheme is UP Marriage Grant Scheme (UP Shadi Anudan Yojana). Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 51000 for the marriage of daughters of SC, ST, OBC, minority, general category families of the state of Uttar Pradesh. Shadi Anudan Scheme has been started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Apply
Under this scheme (Shadi Anudan Yojana), financial assistance of up to Rs 51,000 will be given for daughter’s marriage and Rs 55,000 for inter-caste marriage. This Chief Minister Marriage Grant Scheme (Mukhymantri Vivah Anudan Yojana) has been started by the state government. The purpose of this scheme is to help in the marriage of poor girls who are financially weak. Such families can get this amount by fulfilling certain terms and conditions. For more information, you can meet the Block Development Officer, Tehsildar, SDM of your area and get complete information about the scheme.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme
- It is mandatory for the person applying to have the residence certificate / original residence proof of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under the UP Vivah Anudan Yojana, the family income of the beneficiary of the rural area should be Rs 46080 and the family income of the beneficiary of the urban area should be Rs 56460.
- Under this scheme, the age of the girl should be 18 years and the age of the boy should be 21 years at the time of marriage.
- In this scheme (Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana) people of all classes like minority SC, ST, OBC as well as common people can take advantage of it, the people of general category should be below poverty line (BPL)!
- Under this scheme, grant is given on the marriage of maximum two daughters in a family.
- To get the grant amount under the Shadi Anudan Scheme, application can be made 90 days before the date of marriage or after 90 days.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- caste certificate
- I Certificate
- applicant’s identity card
- bank account
- mobile number
- marriage certificate of the applicant
- passport size photo
Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme Online Application : UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Apply
To get the UP Kanya Vivah Yojana, first you have to go to the official website of the department http://www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/! After reaching the website, you have to click on the grant scheme link for girl marriage. After clicking on the link a new page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the option for Shadi Anudan Yojana.
Out of this, you have to select the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme (Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana) application form according to your caste! As soon as you click on the application form according to your caste! A new page will open in front of you! In which you have to fill all the asked information correctly. Along with this, you will also have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents here. Submit after filling all the details and uploading the required documents. In this way you can apply in this scheme (Mukhyamantri Shadi Anudan Yojana)!