Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway has taken out bumper recruitments for 10th pass youth, apply immediately
Indian Railway Job: Northeast Railway has sought applications from 10th pass youth for recruitment to the post of an apprentice. For this, the minimum age limit has been set by the railways while the maximum age is 24 years. Let us know the details related to the application for the job.
Indian Railway Jobs: Northeast Frontier Railway has released vacancies for 5636 Apprentice posts. Candidates can apply for these posts till June 30. For this, candidates will have to apply by visiting the official site of NFR at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. Let us know all the details including the essential qualification, age limit, and selection process related to this vacancy in the Railways.
Railway Recruitment 2022: eligibility criteria
Must have passed 10th or its equivalent degree with 50% marks.
It is also necessary to have ITI degree.
Railway Recruitment 2022: age limit
Candidates minimum age should be 15 years
The maximum age should not be more than 24 years.
Railway Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
As per the official notification, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit list. The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in Matriculation + ITI marks in that trade
Railway Recruitment 2022: How to apply?
- Step 1: Visit the official website – nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link that reads ‘NFR Recruitment 2022’.
- Step 3: Fill in the required details and upload the required documents as per the size mentioned.
- Step 4: Check and submit the one-time registration form.
- Step 5: Save and take a printout of the application form for future use.