PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna; The central government has released an installment of Rs 6000 of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, under this Yojna, every farmer is given Rs 6000 a year, this Yojna of the central government was started in 2019. Under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna 2022, the installment is given in three years, each installment is given rs 2000. The link to check the new installment of Rs 2000 is given at the end of this post, you can check the new installment from the given link.
Let us tell you that the installment of Rs.2000 of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna has been released, you can easily check at home whether an installment of Rs 2,000 has come to your account or not, at the end of this post, the link to check is given. Each eligible farmer will receive $6,000 per year in three installments, which will be sent directly to their bank accounts. This happened for the first time in India and it benefitted millions of farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna: caste certificate
For this Yojna, the name of the farmer should be in the data of the government.
Farmers SC/ST Scheduled Tribe/ Must belong to the Other Backward Classes and have a caste certificate.
The farmer should have the necessary documents like an Aadhaar card, bank passbook, mobile number, etc.
For this, it is necessary to have the land in the name of the farmer and the farmer should have the details of this land.
Along with this, for registration in the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the farmer is required to have the following documents.
- Aadhaar Card Proof of Citizenship – Documents
- showing ownership of land – Details of the bank’s account will not be able to register for the scheme.
- After the release of the new installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, farmers are facing such a problem whether the money comes to their bank accounts or not. You can check the payment status by following the rules below.
- First of all, visit the official website to check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana payment. In this post, the link to the official website is given below.
- On the official website, you will see two options in front of you in which the option of Aadhaar card and account number will appear.
- You can choose between your Aadhaar card and account number at your convenience.
- Now here you have to fill in your information. If you have selected the Aadhaar card then select the Aadhaar card number and account number and then enter the account number and click on the get data option.
- Now the installment will appear in front of you, under which the date of your installment has arrived and the date of transfer will appear in the account.