Agnipath Scheme: Important Points in Hindi: The ‘Agnipath’ scheme was announced on June 14, after which there is anger among the youth across the country. There were incidents of sabotage and arson in many states. In view of this, a combined press conference of the three armies was organized on Sunday.
Agnipath Scheme Important Points: After the ongoing controversy across the country regarding the Agnipath scheme, a combined press conference of the three armies was held on Sunday (June 19, 2022). In the conference, Additional Secretary Lt Gen Anil Puri said that the coming battle will be of a different type. We want that there should be a balance of enthusiasm and consciousness in the army. Negotiations on the Agneepath scheme are going on for two years. It is beneficial for the youth. He gave important information related to the Agneepath scheme, which is as follows-
Agnipath Scheme Important Points
- Two years of relaxation in age limit this time
- The talk of the Agneepath scheme was started from 1989
- Recruitment of Agniveers in the Air Force will start on June 24
- Batch training will start before 30th December
- Reservation of 10 percent in Coast Guard
- Will increase the training capacity of the jawans
- Agniveer will benefit more from allowances than today. There will be equal allowances for all.
- Agneepath scheme was stuck for two years due to Kovid
- Income tax-free, insurance of one crore to the supreme sacrificer
- Degree and Diploma will be awarded
- 03 years age relaxation and 10% reservation in CAPF
- There will be reservations in the Indian Navy and Merchant Navy
- You will get a job in the state police
- Benefits of bank loan
- The certificate will be given under schemes like Skill India, Fit India, etc.
- After coming out of the army, youth will be disciplined, which will give benefits in jobs.
- Agniveers will get a travel allowance during the service period
- Airforce Chief said that we are giving all three opportunities to the youth simultaneously
- The recruitment process for Agniveers in the Navy will start on June 25 and July 01.
Let us tell you that before this, the Indian Air Force released the details of the Central Government’s ‘Agnipath’ scheme on Sunday, in which many aspects including eligibility criteria, age limit, and educational qualifications were given.
The notification issued by the Indian Air Force (IAF) states that all Indians are eligible for the ‘New HR Management Scheme for the Armed Forces as long as they are between 17.5 years and 21 years of age. They will have to fulfill the special medical eligibility conditions and have a unique insignia that will be worn on the uniform during training.